In this show you will learn:
- Eating less and moving more aren’t working, in 2019, to lose weight.
- Partially because of obesogens
- Exactly what these are.
- How they are contributing to the ever growing obesity epidemic.
- How chemicals can make our fat cells nasty, unfair and non-responsive to life style changes.
- How obesogens are “transgenerational” (passed on to your offspring).
- How weight-inducing chemicals are ubiquitous.
- That obesogens lurk in food, furniture, plastic products and other surprising places.
In his new book, THE OBESOGEN EFFECT, Dr. Bruce Blumberg describes how obesogens work, where they are found, and offers a practical three-step solution for reducing exposures and setting a straight course for better health.
Bruce Blumberg, Ph.D.Professor of Developmental and Cell Biology. Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences. University of California Irvine.