Dr. Berkson – an hour medley show updating you on widespread health information from your gut to your kidneys to allergies.
In this show you will learn:
- The link between the “Keto diet” and gut wall health.
- Spores, the new way to heal gut wall and overall gut health.
- What nutrient helps you break-through a weight loss “plateau”.
- Foods that increase the “satiety” hormone—leptin.
- Exactly much fish oil to avoid if you are on blood thinners.
- The mechanism by which artificial sweeteners contribute to underactive thyroid disease.
- How stress dings your gut wall and how the “love hormone” oxytocin combats this.
- What the stress hormone “cortisol” has to do with causing and treating allergies.
- How to protect your kidneys when taking blood pressure medications and aspirin.
- How shift workers are prone to inflammation, the “melatonin-gut link”.
- If you are going to have to do radiation therapies, learn how to protect your gut to protect against complications.