A mind is like a parachute. It works best when open. But what if your mind is closing down?
This show is about cognitive decline, one of the worst cases being Alzheimer’s disease, with an interview of the scientist and medical neurologist who is successfully reversing and preventing this brain disease and keeping parachutes open.
In this extraordinary show you will hear from a doctor who has published 226 peer review articles on the brain and dementia:
- What are the 5 sub-types of Alzheimer’s disease?
- Why do most Alzheimer meds fail?
- How 1500 doctors trained in Bredesen’s techniques are reversing Alzheimer’s (and related cognitive decline diseases) within 2 to 6 months in mild and moderate cases.
- How amyloid is the brain’s effort to protect itself and what you need to figure out is what is attacking the brain.
- What is true brain plasticity and how to build it.
- What “builds” brain and what “breaks” brain and how to live, eat and track your brain health to keep it healthier.
- Why taking a “cognoscopy” is as important as a “colonoscopy” and how and where you can do this yourself and track your mentation.
- How Ayurveda play’s into Dr. Bredesen's dementia theories.
- How hormones play a role.
- How metals and toluene are brain toxins.
- Which specific fungi and bacteria are brain “breaking”?
- Where to purchase your own ketone monitor.
- How exactly does the ApoE4 gene make your more susceptible to Alzheimer’s and what can you do about it?
- How to buy a book that summarizes all these steps.
Guest Resources & Links
Book on Amazon: The End of Alzheimer's.
Recent Study: https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/reversal-of-cognitive-decline-100-patients-2161-0460-1000450.pdf
Social Media Apollo Health: