There are ten common issues patients identify with menopause:
1. Resistant Weight Gain
3. Hot flashes
5. Brain mood cognition perception of life
6. Brand new issues including skin problems
7. Gut issues
8. Genitourinary issues – leaking, dryness of vaginal and painful intercourse
10. Joint pain
In this episode, you will learn:
- What estrogen has to do with fat cell genes and mass and weight loss.
- Low estrogen + menopause + hormone altering chemicals is a recipe for resistant fat, and what to do about it.
- Hormones, appetite, weight control and metabolic syndrome helpers.
- Sitting and estrogens, what's the scoop and how to help.
- Insomnia and natural answers from hormones, to nutrients, to a special off label use of a med.
- Hot flashes: why they occur, what they suggest about longevity, efficacy of black cohosh, roasted soy nuts, and estrogen receptor beta's amazing role that you can tweak with rhubarb.
- Breast cancer risk, estrogen's, and the "good estrogen dominance".
- Fatigue: what works, how PABA is a "hormone and fatigue helper" and more.
- Estrogen's and the brain, why you want a SEXY or sex steroid brain (check out Dr. Berkson's latest book SEXY BRAIN on hormones and the brain, what tests tor run, what chemicals to detox and more).
- Hormones and the aging gut and IBS and more.
- Do male hormones really help women's genitourinary issues including leakage, orgasms and more.
- How much T do you need? What if you are a high risk woman?
- Vaginal boosting creams for high risk women and more.
- Hormone replacement therapy in menopause a review of peer review literature: evidence and relevance for estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and oxytocin.